All GP Practices are required to declare mean earnings (i.e. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in the practice of The Stonebridge Practice in the last financial year was £51,042 before Tax and National Insurance.
This is for 2 full time GPs and 2 part time GPs.
- Accessible Information Policy
- Fair Processing Notice
- Carer Spport and Registration
- Disability Access
- Freedom of Information
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Infection Control Statement
- Named GP
- New Patient Policy
- Non-NHS Work
- Statement of Intent
- Summary Care Records
- Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Zero Tolerance